Monday, August 25, 2008

Hola!

hey all its me again today is going good. this past weekend i helped my dear sweet friend move to college it was very sad i didnt want her to go i will miss her very much she will be back on some weekends not enough for me though lol. but anyway keenan the little boy i keep had to go to the doctor today in the city i hope he gets good news he is almost two and he has cancer its so sad he is the sweetest kid ever but he is doing better. I also sit with his grandmother who also has cancer and she is doing a little better, her other grandson who is eighteen and lives in the same house has lukemia its a bad deal but he seems to be feeling ok. Anyway what i do is cook, clean, and just take care of everyone and i love it i feel like this is really and truly where God wants me i feel truly happy and content life is just good now believe me i have been through so stuff in this life of mine and i will share all that later but i better go granny wants me to make her some cookies lol peace out.

2 comments:

Addison Degginer said...

Ha. Her and her cookies. :)


I love you.

Elizabeth said...

Oh Ray...time to update! :-)